Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Cheapest web hosting in NZ...?

Cheapest web hosting in NZ...?

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Mike_P wrote:
>>>Orcons freehost service.
>>>You cant get cheaper than free... unless they pay you? but I I havent
>>>seen that anywhere

>>And the cheapest WITHOUT the ads...?

> Umm... there aren't any ads on the Orcon freehost service are there ?

nope.

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz

Aaron Lawrence

Suddenly, Barg sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
> Any suggestions...?

Why NZ?

I'd go with someone like 34sp.com. Its about $30 per year I think, you
get PHP etc...
--
aaronl at consultant dot com
For every expert, there is an equal and

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Aaron Lawrence wrote:
> Why NZ?

for quicker responce for your local customers... assuming a shop,
although most wouldn't notice it much if it was hosted abroard.

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz

Geoff Wood

"Barg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:tHAfd.23267$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any suggestions...?

I once went with a 'cheapest web hosting in NZ' type host. It was a hell of
a mess trying to get my domain changed when the evapourated shortly after.
Go for someone who likely to be around longer.

geoff