Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > xbox mod information

xbox mod information

Hmmm

Anyone know the best place to get a xbox mod?
are they easy to mod yourself? or best to get it done by an installer?
and any recommendations on a good mod?
(based in auckland preferably)

I wanna play divx's, dvd's, be able to run games from hard drive instead
of dvd all the usual stuff I guess.

any good sites with information would be good..

cheers

Jeremy

modz.co.nz

"Hmmm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:417eb115_4@127.0.0.1...
> Anyone know the best place to get a xbox mod?
> are they easy to mod yourself? or best to get it done by an installer?
> and any recommendations on a good mod?
> (based in auckland preferably)
>
> I wanna play divx's, dvd's, be able to run games from hard drive instead
> of dvd all the usual stuff I guess.
>
> any good sites with information would be good..
>
> cheers

News==----

Newsgroups

Robert

http://www.fatcat.co.nz/

"Hmmm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:417eb115_4@127.0.0.1...
> Anyone know the best place to get a xbox mod?
> are they easy to mod yourself? or best to get it done by an installer?
> and any recommendations on a good mod?
> (based in auckland preferably)
>
> I wanna play divx's, dvd's, be able to run games from hard drive instead
> of dvd all the usual stuff I guess.
>
> any good sites with information would be good..
>
> cheers

News==----

Newsgroups