Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > linksys wrt54gs availability

linksys wrt54gs availability

richard

Since techpac seem to be unable to manage stock levels on something as simple as
this, it seems that the whole country is out of them, and not seeing any more
for 20 days.

Does anyone know a US based supplier that is happy to accept NZ credit cards?

Based on the prices that they are going for over there, even fed-exing them to
my door will be cheaper then anywhere in NZ.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

richard wrote:
> Since techpac seem to be unable to manage stock levels on something as
> simple as this, it seems that the whole country is out of them, and not
> seeing any more for 20 days.

well when one customer grabs 20 of them, it must surely limit their
ability...

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz