Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless connection not found

Wireless connection not found

=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVC?=

I have a wireless system that is up and running in my house (working great).
Two days ago my computer suddenly stopped recognizing ANY wireless
networks...It is almost as if the wirless card in my laptop has been turned
off...Anyone know how to fix this problem?????

Carl DaVault [MSFT]

For lack of a better response, you could try this:

* Check your antenna on your wireless NIC (sometimes there's a button or
some other non-Windows way to set the antenna).

* Make sure Windows isn't fighting with other wireless client applications
for control of the card.

* Uninstall and reinstall the driver. This will greate a new unique ID for
the card internally and all previous windows adapter-related settings will
be created with default values.

* Reboot the Access point and the computer.

Thanks. Hope this helps.

--
Standard Disclaimers -
and confers no rights. Please do not send e-mail directly

"SteveB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a wireless system that is up and running in my house (working
>great).
> Two days ago my computer suddenly stopped recognizing ANY wireless
> networks...It is almost as if the wirless card in my laptop has been
> turned
> off...Anyone know how to fix this problem?????

=?Utf-8?B?am9obg==?=

my wireless connection not working could there be help out there"