Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > RE: Wanting Certification-Where to start

RE: Wanting Certification-Where to start

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgUm9kcmlndWV6?=

Honestly, experience and MS Press books helped me out, also checkout the MS
e-learning. Again let me know if you need help.

Thanks
David Rodriguez
C & D Computer Consulting