Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Epson Stylus Photo 720 Error

Epson Stylus Photo 720 Error

Rider

Anyone had one of these printers start flashing all of the lights after
replacing the ink cartridges? I've never had the joy of working on one of
these and the manual is next to useless. I've googled but havent been able
to turn up much at all apart from it may be absorber pads and there is a
reset function for them once they're replaced, but can't find out what the
reset function is.

Any help is appreciated.

Rider

Rider

"Rider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mredd.248$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone had one of these printers start flashing all of the lights after
> replacing the ink cartridges? I've never had the joy of working on one of
> these and the manual is next to useless. I've googled but havent been able
> to turn up much at all apart from it may be absorber pads and there is a
> reset function for them once they're replaced, but can't find out what the
> reset function is.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Rider

Nevermind, fixed now.

Damon Nomad

On , , Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:30:47 +1300, Re: Epson Stylus Photo
720 Error, "Rider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Rider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:mredd.248$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Anyone had one of these printers start flashing all of the lights after
>> replacing the ink cartridges? I've never had the joy of working on one of
>> these and the manual is next to useless. I've googled but havent been able
>> to turn up much at all apart from it may be absorber pads and there is a
>> reset function for them once they're replaced, but can't find out what the
>> reset function is.
>>
>> Any help is appreciated.
>>
>> Rider
>>

>Nevermind, fixed now.

Tell us what it is so it adds to the general knowledge base of us
all.