Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Xtra News Server Alive ?

Xtra News Server Alive ?

madeline@operamail.com

'cause I've been unable to access it for a couple of days

Chris Hope

> 'cause I've been unable to access it for a couple of days

It seems to have stopped working around 3am on Saturday morning, although I
think there was also at least one outage on Friday. You

can connect to the serer fine, but it doesn't seem to be receiving any new
posts. I use an overseas host for some of my newsfeeds and have had to move
all the ones I was getting from Xtra into that account.

JohnO

"Chris Hope" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > 'cause I've been unable to access it for a couple of days

> It seems to have stopped working around 3am on Saturday morning, although

> think there was also at least one outage on Friday. You
>
> can connect to the serer fine, but it doesn't seem to be receiving any new
> posts. I use an overseas host for some of my newsfeeds and have had to

move
> all the ones I was getting from Xtra into that account.
>
> --
> Chris Hope - The Electric Toolbox - http://www.electrictoolbox.com/

Looks like it's back up again!