Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Roger is on TV1 tonight at 11:20pm

Roger is on TV1 tonight at 11:20pm

E. Scrooge

Starring as Geronimo!

LOL

E. Scrooge

Ryan_Jacobs

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:34:39 +1300, "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz
(*sling)> provided this moment of wisdom:

>Starring as Geronimo!
>
>LOL
>
>E. Scrooge

Hmmm, let me see........

The plot line goes like this......

Don't worry Chief MoboBreaker, white mans guns are CRAP, we can beat
them with our Playstations.

Those silly little boys didn't read the reviews - everyone knows that
you cant burn a CD on XP.

Just aswell we dual booted with Win98 because 98 are bigger firepower
than XP.

Needless to say, there wont be a sequel......

<Censors note: wogors script was transcripted into english for the
benefit of the literate>

RATED: C (crap)

Now showing at a mental hospital near you.

/Begin Sig
Welcome to RJ's house of idiots
#1. Redbaiter - the puppet - dances when I say so
#2. Harry the troll - monkey see, monkey do
#3. Mr Scebe - 007, licenced to bore
#4. <Position vacant>
/End Sig

E. Scrooge

"Ryan_Jacobs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:34:39 +1300, "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz
> (*sling)> provided this moment of wisdom:
>
>>Starring as Geronimo!
>>
>>LOL
>>
>>E. Scrooge
>>

> Hmmm, let me see........
>
> The plot line goes like this......
>
> Don't worry Chief MoboBreaker, white mans guns are CRAP, we can beat
> them with our Playstations.
>
> Those silly little boys didn't read the reviews - everyone knows that
> you cant burn a CD on XP.
>
> Just aswell we dual booted with Win98 because 98 are bigger firepower
> than XP.
>
> Needless to say, there wont be a sequel......
>
> <Censors note: wogors script was transcripted into english for the
> benefit of the literate>
>
> RATED: C (crap)
>
> Now showing at a mental hospital near you.

Geronimo needs to smoke peace pipe with Whitecosoft to peacefully register
in exchange for his land and Teepee.
Geronimo get heap big Firewall with SP2 in exchange for 2 ponies and a
jackass.
Finishing with Geronimo living on the great Intel reservation.

E. Scrooge

bAZZ

In article <1097834918.357194@ftpsrv1>, scrooge@*shot.co.nz says...

> "Ryan_Jacobs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:34:39 +1300, "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz
> > (*sling)> provided this moment of wisdom:
> >
> >>Starring as Geronimo!
> >>
> >>LOL
> >>
> >>E. Scrooge
> >>

> > Hmmm, let me see........
> >
> > The plot line goes like this......
> >
> > Don't worry Chief MoboBreaker, white mans guns are CRAP, we can beat
> > them with our Playstations.
> >
> > Those silly little boys didn't read the reviews - everyone knows that
> > you cant burn a CD on XP.
> >
> > Just aswell we dual booted with Win98 because 98 are bigger firepower
> > than XP.
> >
> > Needless to say, there wont be a sequel......
> >
> > <Censors note: wogors script was transcripted into english for the
> > benefit of the literate>
> >
> > RATED: C (crap)
> >
> > Now showing at a mental hospital near you.

> Geronimo needs to smoke peace pipe with Whitecosoft to peacefully register
> in exchange for his land and Teepee.
> Geronimo get heap big Firewall with SP2 in exchange for 2 ponies and a
> jackass.
> Finishing with Geronimo living on the great Intel reservation.
>
> E. Scrooge

Haha

You heap funny man paleface scrooge.

bAZZ..>>

How to capture TV1 Video On Demand Donchano NZ Computing 4 01-14-2011 04:39 AM
CloseUp on TV1, and OSS Dianthus Mimulus NZ Computing 6 05-02-2007 09:00 AM
Sunday TV1 Torrential NZ Computing 21 04-29-2006 08:12 AM
TV1,2,3,4 Frequencies SNOman NZ Computing 7 05-11-2005 08:25 AM
Exam certification resources by roger roger_kaal Microsoft Certification 0 10-17-2003 07:53 AM

Advertisments