Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Can wireless use ICS to Dial Up through desktop?

Can wireless use ICS to Dial Up through desktop?

=?Utf-8?B?TGl6?=

I have a Windows 2000 Desktop and a Windows XP wireless laptop. They are
networked and share files and printers. I have ICS enabled in desktop, can I
dial up from the wireless through the desktop? If so, how do I set it up.
If not, can I access the desktop internet connection after it has dialed up?

Thanks,
Liz

mikeFNB

you can do both liz.