Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Re: Thanks!

Re: Thanks!

Duggy

rgiraldi wrote:
> Dears,
>
> Thanks for all msg.
> Let me know if some people need of some stuff to Brazil and LATAM.
>
> Cheers!

Hi Renato,

Me still Nikki. Thanks for thanks. Why you not thanks other groups.
I know some are rude to you and some just ignore but we need thanks.

I love your new member. Please give me post more often. Ignore Big
Trev me not diseased or man.

NICKY

"Duggy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> rgiraldi wrote:
>> Dears,
>>
>> Thanks for all msg.
>> Let me know if some people need of some stuff to Brazil and LATAM.
>>
>> Cheers!

> Hi Renato,
>
> Me still Nikki. Thanks for thanks. Why you not thanks other groups.
> I know some are rude to you and some just ignore but we need thanks.
>
> I love your new member. Please give me post more often. Ignore Big
> Trev me not diseased or man.
>
> NICKY

What talking you? English me also no very good. I liark bor kiew.

Duggy

1 wrote:
> What talking you? English me also no very good. I liark bor kiew.

It no very good mock other. You go away now.

NIKKI