Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > gmail invite

gmail invite

wogers nemesis

gmail invite for someone to enjoy.

http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-98a2...165-d7cf1200af

Dave - Dave.net.nz

wogers nemesis wrote:
> gmail invite for someone to enjoy.
> http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-98a2...165-d7cf1200af

interesting that it tells you who that link was used for when you click
on it.

personally I dont think thats very good.

JohnO

"Dave - Dave.net.nz" <dave@no_spam_here_please_dave.net.nz> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> wogers nemesis wrote:
> > gmail invite for someone to enjoy.
> > http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-98a2...165-d7cf1200af

> interesting that it tells you who that link was used for when you click
> on it.
>
> personally I dont think thats very good.

Yeah, but now we know Harry's email address... heh heh heh.....

~misfit~

JohnO wrote:
> "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <dave@no_spam_here_please_dave.net.nz> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> wogers nemesis wrote:
>>> gmail invite for someone to enjoy.
>>> http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-98a2...165-d7cf1200af

>> interesting that it tells you who that link was used for when you
>> click on it.
>>
>> personally I dont think thats very good.

> Yeah, but now we know Harry's email address... heh heh heh.....

heheh..heh.
--
~misfit~

EMB

~misfit~ wrote:
> JohnO wrote:
>>
>>Yeah, but now we know Harry's email address... heh heh heh.....

> heheh..heh.

Harry's been reasonably quiet and behaved pretty well the last few days.
Let's just let sleeping dogs lie and leave him alone guys. Don't fsck
up his gmail account - there's no point in starting a war that nobody is
going to win.

--
EMB
change two to the number to reply

~misfit~

EMB wrote:
> ~misfit~ wrote:
>> JohnO wrote:
>>>
>>> Yeah, but now we know Harry's email address... heh heh heh.....

>> heheh..heh.

> Harry's been reasonably quiet and behaved pretty well the last few
> days. Let's just let sleeping dogs lie and leave him alone guys.
> Don't fsck up his gmail account - there's no point in starting a war
> that nobody is going to win.

I wouldn't do anything like that, I've put my primary addy in here often
enough so that it would backfire. I have him KF'ed anyway and people seem to
be not responding to him as much so he's not bothering me. I haven't seen
anything from him for a while.
--
~misfit~

Gmail invite? Jean Firefox 4 12-04-2005 01:58 PM
Anyone have a spare GMail invite? Gusvaldo Firefox 8 04-29-2005 10:19 AM
any body can invite me to GMAIL? aminadav@bubbles.co.il Java 0 12-14-2004 04:39 PM
Would like a Google gmail invite Thomas Biddy Computer Support 3 11-30-2004 03:30 PM
GMail Invite DMan Computer Support 1 11-26-2004 03:13 PM

Advertisments