Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Is just me or is Google having a bad day?

Is just me or is Google having a bad day?

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Daniel wrote:
> I must say, it's not often Google has problems...

Ms seems to be having one too, I wondered if it was Akamai having
issues, I know they do a lot for Google and MS.

Ryan Jacobs

"Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ck1onr$eq0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I must say, it's not often Google has problems...

Google search seems fine, but I can't get into gmail.

Daniel

I must say, it's not often Google has problems...