Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Your Certification Has Expired

Your Certification Has Expired

Consultant

that's nuthin, check this out babee

# # # # # # # # uh, wait a sec, dont move, ok, there # # # # # # # ugh, hold
on stop, baseball, roseanne barr naked, ok there # # # # # # # # # # # # #
f@ck it # ahhhhhhhh

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> All gawked in amazement when: Consultant assaulted us with:
>> net use * \\server\lrm # # # # # # # # # #
>>

> Your are such an animal!
> --
> LRM
> MCNGP 7^2

kpg

ewwwwwww...

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> ewwwwwww...

did you get any on you?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts!

kpg

>> did you get any on you?
>>

> ewwwwwww...

so then, that's a "yes"?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Start a download. Get a beer. Multitasking!