Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Your Certification Has Expired

Your Certification Has Expired

Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Lets see...Would you put on your resume that you were DOS v4.0
>> certified?

> *note to self*
> Update resume

*notes to self*
use drinking and drugs to erase all memories of novell, dos, and token ring
network topology experience
uninstall dbase III and ti-99/4a emulator (hunt the wumpus no more)
format the 10 MB MFM and RLL drives except the ones with the pr0n dl'd from
compuserve
erase all files on neil
set computer on fire
kill self
become reborn
search for krishna
learn kung fu
pick nose
build a fort
worship the great chicken
collect embryos for science experiment
plant a tree
go to wendy's for a 99 cent chili
write a great american novel about writing the great american novel
poop, wipe, flush
lather, rinse, repeat
become jehovah's witness
stop calling people carl
sell soul to satan
figure out how to get free government cheese
draw lots of triangles
admire the underarms of the komodo dragon
learn to play the piano one handed
drink more milk
plant another tree
plant ten more trees
plant ten thousand more trees
stop planting trees after that
embark on life of crime
wander aimlessly for three minutes and twelve seconds
get a playstation 2 and get 100% complete on grand theft auto: san andreas
win a nobel prize for curing cancer with ultrasonic vibrations, gene
therapy, and growth hormones
protect sphincter
eat more yams this thanksgiving
send a threatening letter to the president of iceland
vote against anything useful or beneficial in the next election
try not to stub my toe on the doorknob
say supportive, nurturing things to the kitty
remember that nothing really matters
stop writing notes to self
click send

Consultant

when they damn well feel like it

"Mark Hatfield" <@> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> How does Microsoft determine when certifications expire?
>
> Mark

Consultant

net use * \\server\lrm # # # # # # # # # #

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
>> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:Ofrmx#PUGHA.1728 @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> All gawked in amazement when: The Rev [MCT] assaulted us with:

>>> True .dat

>> but which CLI primpt to use, ">", "#" or "$"

> I have a fondness for "#"
>
> --
> LRM
> MCNGP 7^2

Kline Sphere

>click send

you mean 'hit' send

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Consultant assaulted us with:
> net use * \\server\lrm # # # # # # # # # #

Your are such an animal!
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:#RRyJqQUGHA.1160 @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
>
>> I have a fondness for "#"

> So when you're not "#"ing on someone, would you be up for a quick "!"?
> Please stop "$"ing me along...

Define quick.
net time \\lrm /y

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ern8RTfUGHA.5568
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> Define quick.
> net time \\lrm /y

I'll leave the preference up to you, would you like the clock cycles to be
at 2.8 Ghz or 4.77 Mhz? Maybe I should oscilate. Quick can mean so many
different things. A few minutes, a few hours, a few days.....

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Don't put off until tomorrow what you can get someone else to do today.

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:ern8RTfUGHA.5568 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
>
>> Define quick.
>> net time \\lrm /y

> I'll leave the preference up to you, would you like the clock cycles
> to be at 2.8 Ghz or 4.77 Mhz? Maybe I should oscilate. Quick can mean
> so many different things. A few minutes, a few hours, a few days.....

Timing is everything, if you can't sync up then it is hopeless.
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

LnkWizard

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >click send

> you mean 'hit' send

Now, why would I want to do that? Send never did anything to
me or you. There it is, just lying around enjoying a little peace
and quiet having a Pina colada there on the beach and some
jerk has to come along and hit it. I mean how would you like that
to happen to you? I think if you really need to get something done
you should just come up and gently tap it on the shoulder and
politely ask if it would kindly transmit the information you need.
There really is no need to go around hitting anything just because
you want a little work done.

My $.02
Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:e4krTThUGHA.5288
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

> All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
>> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:ern8RTfUGHA.5568 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> Define quick.
>>> net time \\lrm /y

>> I'll leave the preference up to you, would you like the clock cycles
>> to be at 2.8 Ghz or 4.77 Mhz? Maybe I should oscilate. Quick can mean
>> so many different things. A few minutes, a few hours, a few days.....

> Timing is everything, if you can't sync up then it is hopeless.

don't worry, I'll let you tweak my FSB

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.