Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Come Back Mira

Come Back Mira

Jeremy

Hi Mira

Radek said you were thinking of coming back to Nz, If you would like to you
are,
most welcome and we will always have work for you. Things are good here and
I will send you some photos soon, sorry I have not written sooner.

Regards

Jeremy

Ryan Jacobs

"Jeremy" <snipped email addy> wrote in message
news:cjgq3g$28e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Mira
>
> Radek said you were thinking of coming back to Nz, If you would like to
> you
> are,
> most welcome and we will always have work for you. Things are good here
> and
> I will send you some photos soon, sorry I have not written sooner.
>

> Regards
>
> Jeremy

Oops,

I suspect that was not meant for usenet.

E. Scrooge

"Jeremy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cjgq3g$28e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Mira
>
> Radek said you were thinking of coming back to Nz, If you would like to

you
> are,
> most welcome and we will always have work for you. Things are good here

and
> I will send you some photos soon, sorry I have not written sooner.
>

> Regards
>
> Jeremy

<O^O>
At least it beats Shortland St.

E. Scrooge

Jeremy

Christ I'am stupid, is this the first time this has happened,
on usenet.
I was just about to goto bed and tried to send a short
email to a Czech friend, I thought I did not put the email
address(realised afterwards) in and could not work out
why it appeared to send.

Happy to entertain you Guyz

Jeremy

> "Jeremy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cjgq3g$28e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi Mira
> >
> > Radek said you were thinking of coming back to Nz, If you would like to

> you
> > are,
> > most welcome and we will always have work for you. Things are good here

> and
> > I will send you some photos soon, sorry I have not written sooner.
> >

> > Regards
> >
> > Jeremy

> <O^O>
> At least it beats Shortland St.
>
> E. Scrooge

Southern Kiwi

I'm still waiting on my photo of Mira

"Jeremy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cjhkqc$i7l$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Christ I'am stupid, is this the first time this has happened,
> on usenet.
> I was just about to goto bed and tried to send a short
> email to a Czech friend, I thought I did not put the email
> address(realised afterwards) in and could not work out
> why it appeared to send.
>
> Happy to entertain you Guyz
>

> Jeremy
>

> "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (*sling)> wrote in message
> >
> > "Jeremy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:cjgq3g$28e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi Mira
> > >
> > > Radek said you were thinking of coming back to Nz, If you would like

> > you
> > > are,
> > > most welcome and we will always have work for you. Things are good

here
> > and
> > > I will send you some photos soon, sorry I have not written sooner.
> > >

> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Jeremy

> > <O^O>
> > At least it beats Shortland St.
> >
> > E. Scrooge

cobs

Jeremy wrote:
> Christ I'am stupid, is this the first time this has happened,
> on usenet.
> I was just about to goto bed and tried to send a short
> email to a Czech friend, I thought I did not put the email
> address(realised afterwards) in and could not work out
> why it appeared to send.
>
> Happy to entertain you Guyz
>

> Jeremy

Heh, I'm still waiting for the jpg picture containing a virus / trojan /
et al

E. Scrooge

"Jeremy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cjhkqc$i7l$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Christ I'am stupid, is this the first time this has happened,
> on usenet.
> I was just about to goto bed and tried to send a short
> email to a Czech friend, I thought I did not put the email
> address(realised afterwards) in and could not work out
> why it appeared to send.
>
> Happy to entertain you Guyz
>

> Jeremy

Never mind that, just as long as you resent your email to the right person.

E. Scrooge

Gordon

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 06:55:23 +1200, Jeremy wrote:

> Christ I'am stupid, is this the first time this has happened,
> on usenet.

Nope and I can assure you it will not be the last.

Rob

"Jeremy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<cjgq3g$28e$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Hi Mira
>
> Radek said you were thinking of coming back to Nz, If you would like to you
> are,
> most welcome and we will always have work for you. Things are good here and
> I will send you some photos soon, sorry I have not written sooner.
>

> Regards
>
> Jeremy

A perfect example of why I prefer separate mail and news programs.

Come back physci.org ! hiwa Java 7 01-23-2006 04:05 AM
Luigi come back! JDS HTML 22 10-11-2005 06:13 AM
DataGrid Won't come back Tina ASP .Net 4 10-02-2005 10:20 PM
DataGrid Won't come back(2) Tina ASP .Net 1 09-30-2005 12:50 PM
Come One, Come All Jess Guim Digital Photography 0 12-02-2003 04:43 PM

Advertisments