Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Attention Affiliates

Attention Affiliates

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Attention Affiliates. No news will be posted from March 25th - April 2nd.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

I guess no news is good news, or something like that.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

We could post some news. Did you know that Big Al's Computers will have an IPO in May? Save you pennies, as it's sure to open above $100 a share (like Google). Get in early, and you'll probably tripple your money.....

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Well, ok. There won't be an IPO for Big Al's Computers in May. I don't think that I'm quite ready to go public just yet.....

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Were you smoking the funny cigarettes today Al?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

no hes somking the ones with leaves coming out, i dont remember what there called, never used one myself, heard about em though. They are supposed to make u real happy.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Those would be the aforementioned "funny cigarettes" Unperson.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

No no, thats not their name its like opium or majiwaaaaaaaaaaaaaana (i couldn't think of the spelling and i was to lazy to type it into a checker )

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

its called marijuana, and the "funny cigarettes" are blunts. Of course, none of this knowledge comes from personal experiences, don't see the point in getting stoned and risking expulsion/arrest.