Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Update on SCO

Update on SCO

Cheetah

So much is going on with SCO - and it is quite impossible to provide a
simple yet accurate picture of what is going on. However the following link
should give you some idea of how its going for SCO:

http://arago4.tn.utwente.nl/stonedea.../scene-04.html

Dogg

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 22:23:44 +1200, Cheetah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>So much is going on with SCO - and it is quite impossible to provide a
>simple yet accurate picture of what is going on. However the following link
>should give you some idea of how its going for SCO:
>
>http://arago4.tn.utwente.nl/stonedea.../scene-04.html

That page is far too nerdy!

BOINC SETI
http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/sta...1469&trans=off

thing

Cheetah wrote:
> So much is going on with SCO - and it is quite impossible to provide a
> simple yet accurate picture of what is going on. However the following link
> should give you some idea of how its going for SCO:
>
> http://arago4.tn.utwente.nl/stonedea.../scene-04.html

lol. quite fitting actually....no hopers gettings large lumps chopped
off at every blow, I almost wonder at times if IBM isnt allowing SCO
more leeway than it could just to prolong the agony...

;]

regards

Thing