Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Dont mind me chaps. Im trying out pan

Dont mind me chaps. Im trying out pan

troglodyte

well, so this is pan. testing 1,2,3,4. lol

troglodyte

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:05:04 +1200, Collector-NZ wrote:

> troglodyte said the following on 18/09/2004 14:04:
>> well, so this is pan. testing 1,2,3,4. lol

> Oh dear you have just offended the nz.comp newsgroup self appointed
> moderators by being Off Topic and Posting a test, a double hit, so
> expect to get a lot of posts of a similar off topic nature from them.
> They are silly enough to think the 9 or 10 of us interested in F1 care
> about there attempts to disrupt us.

eh, wot you ona bout ?

Collector-NZ

troglodyte said the following on 19/09/2004 03:25:
> On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:05:04 +1200, Collector-NZ wrote:
>

>>troglodyte said the following on 18/09/2004 14:04:
>>
>>>well, so this is pan. testing 1,2,3,4. lol

>>Oh dear you have just offended the nz.comp newsgroup self appointed
>>moderators by being Off Topic and Posting a test, a double hit, so
>>expect to get a lot of posts of a similar off topic nature from them.
>>They are silly enough to think the 9 or 10 of us interested in F1 care
>>about there attempts to disrupt us.

> eh, wot you ona bout ?

Dont worry, not actually getting at you just a couple of twerps in this
group. read a few F1 threads to see what I mean

Patrick Dunford

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> in nz.comp on
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:25:42 +1200, troglodyte <(E-Mail Removed)> says...
> On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:05:04 +1200, Collector-NZ wrote:
>
> > troglodyte said the following on 18/09/2004 14:04:
> >> well, so this is pan. testing 1,2,3,4. lol

> > Oh dear you have just offended the nz.comp newsgroup self appointed
> > moderators by being Off Topic and Posting a test, a double hit, so
> > expect to get a lot of posts of a similar off topic nature from them.
> > They are silly enough to think the 9 or 10 of us interested in F1 care
> > about there attempts to disrupt us.

> eh, wot you ona bout ?

LOL

tommoNoSpam@xtra.co.nz

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:05:04 +1200, Collector-NZ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>troglodyte said the following on 18/09/2004 14:04:
>> well, so this is pan. testing 1,2,3,4. lol

>Oh dear you have just offended the nz.comp newsgroup self appointed
>moderators by being Off Topic and Posting a test, a double hit, so
>expect to get a lot of posts of a similar off topic nature from them.
>They are silly enough to think the 9 or 10 of us interested in F1 care
>about there attempts to disrupt us.

WOT,? Where's the F1 stuff, did I miss it?
Damn, never mind, maybe it will come up again soon
KT

AD.

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:46:40 +1200, tommoNoSpam wrote:

> WOT,? Where's the F1 stuff, did I miss it? Damn, never mind, maybe it
> will come up again soon KT

Hehe the resulting bitching about being offtopic has drowned out what
little actual F1 discussion there was

I'm not into F1 at all, but the flood of bitching is more annoying than
the original material. The whiners are part of the problem not part of the
solution, and the whole thing probably would've died off by now without
them.

Cheers
Anton

troglodyte

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:47:11 +1200, AD. wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:25:37 +1200, Harry wrote:
>
> OK, the pedantic troll has drawn out one last reply...
>
>>> Pretty much - although its main intent was to point out the irony of
>>> the bitching. And unlike the others I'm going to leave it at that.
>>>

>> That last post of your was a total contradiction to its content.

> Nope, see below.
>
>> You haven't left it at that - you have kept going.

> No I haven't. To be pedantic, that post you replied to was no longer
> bitching about anything, it was clarifying a point for you (just like this
> post is). The discussion has moved on.
>
> The rest of this conversation is just devoted to feeding your petty point
> scoring fixation.
>
> And I realise this was what you wanted me to do all along so you can skip
> and dance about clapping your hands with glee at the attention you're
> getting and proving just how clever you are (at trolling).
>
> Whoops I fell for it, you made me reply. You're so clever. I want to be
> just like you when I grow up. Happy now?
>
>> You are just like the others - not unlike them.

> whatever - no doubt you will have an ever so witty reply to this that
> everyone is on the edges of their seats waiting for....

Settle boys

Harry

AD. wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:46:40 +1200, tommoNoSpam wrote:
>
>> WOT,? Where's the F1 stuff, did I miss it? Damn, never mind, maybe it
>> will come up again soon KT

> Hehe the resulting bitching about being offtopic has drowned out what
> little actual F1 discussion there was
>
> I'm not into F1 at all, but the flood of bitching is more annoying than
> the original material. The whiners are part of the problem not part of the
> solution, and the whole thing probably would've died off by now without
> them.

Naturally you wouldn't be one of those people who keep the flood going.

Isn't your post just a bitch about bitching?

AD.

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:30:08 +1200, Harry wrote:

> AD. wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:46:40 +1200, tommoNoSpam wrote:
>>
>>> WOT,? Where's the F1 stuff, did I miss it? Damn, never mind, maybe it
>>> will come up again soon KT

>> Hehe the resulting bitching about being offtopic has drowned out what
>> little actual F1 discussion there was
>>
>> I'm not into F1 at all, but the flood of bitching is more annoying than
>> the original material. The whiners are part of the problem not part of
>> the solution, and the whole thing probably would've died off by now
>> without them.

> Naturally you wouldn't be one of those people who keep the flood going.

I haven't participated in that 'debate'.