Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Help me fix this - Microsoft GIF Animator

Help me fix this - Microsoft GIF Animator

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Well i fixed it no flashing mr flasher put ur flashbang away.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Watch out for his swizzle stick!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i have a swizzle stick...?

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

He's a dead man now, you do realize that, right?

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

You mean Unholy? Or Mr. Swizzle stick?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

just the swizzle stick.... <ducks for no apparent reason>

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

<stays with this topic for no apparent reason> It might be an honor to become Mr. Swizzle Stick of 2006. Think of all the prizes...

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

You'll all notice Unholy's lack of an avatar right now. I wonder what happened.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

It was "shaken" loose...

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

No, it got blinked out of existance. See, I had a nice blinky avatar, like yours, for laughs and he had the NERVE to go and edit it on me. So I returned the favor but apparantly he didn't like his new avatar which said "Clueless" and removed it.