Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Macromedia Flash

Macromedia Flash

Gurble

Hi there.

Anyone any good at Flash?

My work needs someone to do a couple of Flash banner adverts. If
you're keen, reply with links to a couple of previous examples and a
mangled email address, and the powers that be will get back to you.

What would be a reasonable price to pay for a cash job making up a
couple of quick banner adverts? We know how much the pros charge, but
this will more be a cash job for someone after work.

Rick

"Gurble" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi there.
>
> Anyone any good at Flash?
>
> My work needs someone to do a couple of Flash banner adverts. If
> you're keen, reply with links to a couple of previous examples and a
> mangled email address, and the powers that be will get back to you.
>
> What would be a reasonable price to pay for a cash job making up a
> couple of quick banner adverts? We know how much the pros charge, but
> this will more be a cash job for someone after work.

Hope the IRD doesn't see your post

Gurble

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:21:32 +1200, "Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Gurble" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Hi there.
>>
>> Anyone any good at Flash?
>>
>> My work needs someone to do a couple of Flash banner adverts. If
>> you're keen, reply with links to a couple of previous examples and a
>> mangled email address, and the powers that be will get back to you.
>>
>> What would be a reasonable price to pay for a cash job making up a
>> couple of quick banner adverts? We know how much the pros charge, but
>> this will more be a cash job for someone after work.

>Hope the IRD doesn't see your post

LOL...

Actually, we would be declaring it (silly not to!). Up to the other
party as to whether they declare it or not. It'll probably be below
the threshold, anyway...

El Penguino

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:52:36 +1200, Gurble <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Actually, we would be declaring it (silly not to!). Up to the other
>party as to whether they declare it or not. It'll probably be below
>the threshold, anyway...

Oh ? Whats the threshold ....
just interested for ummm , my friend , yes , my friend .

Rick Ward

buy a copy of SwishMax and make your own banner ads (and much more besides)
in minutes...

www.swishzone.com

"Gurble" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi there.
>
> Anyone any good at Flash?
>
> My work needs someone to do a couple of Flash banner adverts. If
> you're keen, reply with links to a couple of previous examples and a
> mangled email address, and the powers that be will get back to you.
>
> What would be a reasonable price to pay for a cash job making up a
> couple of quick banner adverts? We know how much the pros charge, but
> this will more be a cash job for someone after work.

Gurble

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:06:44 +1200, "Rick Ward" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>buy a copy of SwishMax and make your own banner ads (and much more besides)
>in minutes...
>
>www.swishzone.com

Thanks, Rick. I'm downloading the free trial now.

wrote:

>buy a copy of SwishMax and make your own banner ads (and much more besides)
>in minutes...
>
>www.swishzone.com

An excellent product!

Also includes a fully functional 15-day trial, although I think we
might just buy it.

Thanks for the recommendation.

How do you install Macromedia Flash into Firefox 1.5.0.1? Z Firefox 2 02-20-2006 06:03 AM
Script disruption with Macromedia Flash HellPope Huey Firefox 4 08-16-2005 07:42 PM
Macromedia Flash RogerB Firefox 1 04-22-2005 08:07 PM
Macromedia Flash not working right. Shorty Firefox 6 10-25-2004 03:18 AM
Macromedia Flash Player Plugin problem with Intel Demo pd Firefox 1 02-09-2004 08:43 AM

Advertisments