Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > WANTED: AT desktop cases, wanted for sculpture.

WANTED: AT desktop cases, wanted for sculpture.

Brett

I am looking for AT desktop cases,

I can get them picked up from parts of the manawatu region in time, or
rotorua and wellington drop off points can be organized. If you would like
to post some to my, I have a very small postage budget.

I'm also looking for motherboards and intergrated circuit boards. for a
project I'm working towards. future barbie world.

What man isn't inspired by so like barbie advertising.
In this future the presence of reality, a doll, a home
and a life style.

wanted for sculpture. I need to make my future barbie a dolls house.
diy web plans coming soon.

please reply here as email on usenet is fukc.

www.freeart.co.nz
sms text 021 150 9911 or phone