Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > FireFox 1.0 Beta

FireFox 1.0 Beta

Karen Parker

Just to shut up the Idiots here..

http://www.warp2search.net/modules.p...icle&sid=19755

Bret

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 12:11:07 +1200, Karen Parker
<(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Just to shut up the Idiots here..
>

>http://www.warp2search.net/modules.p...icle&sid=19755

You've been had.

Nigel

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 12:11:07 +1200, Karen Parker wrote:

> Just to shut up the Idiots here..
>

> http://www.warp2search.net/modules.p...icle&sid=19755

This raises a few more questions .

Nigel

Graymond

Nigel wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 12:11:07 +1200, Karen Parker wrote:
>

>>Just to shut up the Idiots here..
>>

>>http://www.warp2search.net/modules.p...icle&sid=19755

> This raises a few more questions .
>
> http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=122709
>
> Nigel

ho hum what a load of childish nonsense this group generates, however
this old codger gets a laugh out of it all.
been using FireFox since day 1 along with Thunderbird for newsgroups,
geez I even have WinXP with SP2 and on a Duron based machine, wonder
what I am doing wrong as I don't seem to have any problems that I am
aware of.
Have a look here http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/roadmap.html

Graymond

Graymond

Nigel wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 12:11:07 +1200, Karen Parker wrote:
>

>>Just to shut up the Idiots here..
>>

>>http://www.warp2search.net/modules.p...icle&sid=19755

> This raises a few more questions .
>
> http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=122709
>
> Nigel

ho hum what a load of childish nonsense this group generates, however
this old codger gets a laugh out of it all.
been using FireFox since day 1 along with Thunderbird for newsgroups,
geez I even have WinXP with SP2 and on a Duron based machine, wonder
what I am doing wrong as I don't seem to have any problems that I am
aware of.
Have a look here http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/roadmap.html

Graymond

joe_90

Graymond wrote:

> ho hum what a load of childish nonsense this group generates, however
> this old codger gets a laugh out of it all.
> been using FireFox since day 1 along with Thunderbird for newsgroups,
> geez I even have WinXP with SP2 and on a Duron based machine, wonder
> what I am doing wrong as I don't seem to have any problems that I am
> aware of.

Well, apart from duplicating your posts

Graymond

joe_90 wrote:
> Graymond wrote:
>
>> ho hum what a load of childish nonsense this group generates, however
>> this old codger gets a laugh out of it all.
>> been using FireFox since day 1 along with Thunderbird for newsgroups,
>> geez I even have WinXP with SP2 and on a Duron based machine, wonder
>> what I am doing wrong as I don't seem to have any problems that I am
>> aware of.

> Well, apart from duplicating your posts

Yes I noticed, but that is another story..something to do with a certain
ISP that has a lazy system that goes to sleep if you don't keep working
it, can sometimes ping it awake but the last post went out without
getting an acknowledgment, had to reconnect, hence it went out twice.Oh
for a perfect ISP that reconised it's faults when it had them rather
than the usual we are functioning ok, but have you checked you system.
TCPIP hasn't changed since the days of AmigaNOS
Have a nice day,
Graymond

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Graymond wrote:
> TCPIP hasn't changed since the days of AmigaNOS

heh, AmigaNOS... a fast Amiga?

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz