Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > MST Computers ???

MST Computers ???

Karen Parker

Any one dealt with MST...?

www.mst.co.nz

Can they be trusted..

..Waylon Smithers..

Karen Parker wrote:
> Any one dealt with MST...?
>

> www.mst.co.nz
>

> Can they be trusted..

Not everyone lives via this ng WOger.

3 postings in less that 4 hours asking the same question ?

FFS, why bother !

Robert Mathews

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:48:17 +1200, "..Waylon Smithers.."
<(E-Mail Removed).> wrote:

>Karen Parker wrote:
>> Any one dealt with MST...?
>>

>> www.mst.co.nz
>>

>> Can they be trusted..

>Not everyone lives via this ng WOger.
>
>3 postings in less that 4 hours asking the same question ?
>
>FFS, why bother !

All different and Why are you posting, seems to me you are just cluttering up
this news group with no Valid replies..,

What a Dick head you are..

..Waylon Smithers..

Robert Mathews wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:48:17 +1200, "..Waylon Smithers.."
> <(E-Mail Removed).> wrote:
>
>> Karen Parker wrote:
>>> Any one dealt with MST...?
>>>

>>> www.mst.co.nz
>>>

>>> Can they be trusted..

>> Not everyone lives via this ng WOger.
>>
>> 3 postings in less that 4 hours asking the same question ?
>>
>> FFS, why bother !
>>

> All different and Why are you posting, seems to me you are just
> cluttering up
> this news group with no Valid replies..,

hahaha, cluttering up with no valid replies. Coming from Woger ! Or whatever
girls name you use today.

ahahahahahahahaha oh man, that's priceless !

Thermalright MST-9775 @ Overclockers Online Silverstrand Front Page News 0 08-21-2006 03:52 AM
interoperate between PVST+ or MST (802.1s) and CST (802.1d) region? nitass@netmarks.co.th Cisco 0 07-23-2005 04:59 AM
Office 2003 - MST transform help Billy K Microsoft Certification 0 02-24-2005 10:21 AM
MST 802.1s revision hktco Cisco 0 05-12-2004 09:22 AM
What's the use of the configuration revision number in MST Thomas Mueller Cisco 0 02-26-2004 11:00 AM

Advertisments