Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: My next PC

Reply
Thread Tools

OT: My next PC

 
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2006
I think this is the coolest:
http://www.thinktankpc.com/americanclassic.html

--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2006
>I think this is the coolest:
> http://www.thinktankpc.com/americanclassic.html


Video card sucks.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2006
In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
Jtyc <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
>> I think this is the coolest:
>> http://www.thinktankpc.com/americanclassic.html

>
> Video card sucks.


I'm not even gonna plug it in. I just want the case.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.



 
Reply With Quote
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2006

But what happens when you spill gasoline all over the DVD?
 
Reply With Quote
 
S.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2006

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
> Jtyc <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> >> I think this is the coolest:
> >> http://www.thinktankpc.com/americanclassic.html

> >
> > Video card sucks.

>
> I'm not even gonna plug it in. I just want the case.
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.
>


Check this out...

http://www.ezprezzo.com/crazypics/chopper_pc.html


 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2006
In news:Xns97908D7A07D2ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> But what happens when you spill gasoline all over the DVD?


Shut up. You try to confuse.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.



 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2006
> Check this out...
>
> http://www.ezprezzo.com/crazypics/chopper_pc.html


SWEET!!!!!11111111ONE
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.



 
Reply With Quote
 
lowdes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2006
Yeah that is very stupid, no wonder you like it, fits you very well.


"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I think this is the coolest:
> http://www.thinktankpc.com/americanclassic.html
>
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2006
In newsxYUf.16440$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com,
lowdes <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> Yeah that is very stupid, no wonder you like it, fits you very well.


I love you too.
hugs and kisses
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-24-2006
i want one in the shape of boobies

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I think this is the coolest:
> http://www.thinktankpc.com/americanclassic.html
>
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reading of file by next of map file and by next of file descriptor. =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Miros=B3aw?= Makowiecki C++ 1 07-10-2007 02:46 AM
Perl 5.00404 - Label not found for "next " , next() function Liora Perl Misc 5 01-12-2007 03:36 AM
Next (the other next) Gen "DVD" storage Alan Browne Digital Photography 13 05-31-2005 05:53 PM
CurrentElement->next = CurrentElement->next->next (UNDEFINED?) Deniz Bahar C Programming 2 03-09-2005 12:45 AM
Skipping content in Array within loop and go to the next (of NEXT function) Tad McClellan Perl Misc 3 05-13-2004 10:14 PM



Advertisments