Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Study Material

Study Material

=?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=

Good evening all,
I'm new to this forum, so I shall not babble.

Well over a year ago I completed my W2K MCSE. I now feel it's time to do the
upgrade to the MCSE server 2003.

This I believe involves sitting the 292 and 296 exams.

I'd like to know several things before I embark on this journey.

1. What study books do people out there recommend (in the past I've used
Exam Cram and Sybex)
2. What questions are good (in the past I've used Boson and Transender)
3. What CBT video/DVD's do people recommend (again in the past I've used CBT
nuggets)
4. Apart from Microsoft, does any other web sites out there give good advise
on MCP stuff.

Thanks in advance for your help, It's been over a year and I feel out of the
loop, but I'm really keen to get going on this, if anyone would like to give
me some pointers and hints and tips, they would be most welcome.

Cheers

Greg

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, Greg spurted out:
> Good evening all,
> I'm new to this forum, so I shall not babble.

Is it Groundhog day?

Where have I seen this before?

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgUm9kcmlndWV6?=

Hello Greg,
I would suggest ISBN: 0-7356-1973-9, its a really good book from Microsoft
Press, The book title is Upgrading you certification to Microsoft Windows
Server 2003

Thanks
David Rodriguez
C & D Computer Consulting

"Greg" wrote:

> Good evening all,
> I'm new to this forum, so I shall not babble.
>
> Well over a year ago I completed my W2K MCSE. I now feel it's time to do the
> upgrade to the MCSE server 2003.
>
> This I believe involves sitting the 292 and 296 exams.
>
> I'd like to know several things before I embark on this journey.
>
> 1. What study books do people out there recommend (in the past I've used
> Exam Cram and Sybex)
> 2. What questions are good (in the past I've used Boson and Transender)
> 3. What CBT video/DVD's do people recommend (again in the past I've used CBT
> nuggets)
> 4. Apart from Microsoft, does any other web sites out there give good advise
> on MCP stuff.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help, It's been over a year and I feel out of the
> loop, but I'm really keen to get going on this, if anyone would like to give
> me some pointers and hints and tips, they would be most welcome.
>
> Cheers
>

> Greg

=?Utf-8?B?VGVzdGtpbGxlcg==?=

Hi

Buy MOC (Combine book for 70-292-296)....

.....Regards

"David Rodriguez" wrote:

> Hello Greg,
> I would suggest ISBN: 0-7356-1973-9, its a really good book from Microsoft
> Press, The book title is Upgrading you certification to Microsoft Windows
> Server 2003
>
> Thanks
> David Rodriguez
> C & D Computer Consulting
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> "Greg" wrote:
>
> > Good evening all,
> > I'm new to this forum, so I shall not babble.
> >
> > Well over a year ago I completed my W2K MCSE. I now feel it's time to do the
> > upgrade to the MCSE server 2003.
> >
> > This I believe involves sitting the 292 and 296 exams.
> >
> > I'd like to know several things before I embark on this journey.
> >
> > 1. What study books do people out there recommend (in the past I've used
> > Exam Cram and Sybex)
> > 2. What questions are good (in the past I've used Boson and Transender)
> > 3. What CBT video/DVD's do people recommend (again in the past I've used CBT
> > nuggets)
> > 4. Apart from Microsoft, does any other web sites out there give good advise
> > on MCP stuff.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your help, It's been over a year and I feel out of the
> > loop, but I'm really keen to get going on this, if anyone would like to give
> > me some pointers and hints and tips, they would be most welcome.
> >
> > Cheers
> >

> > Greg

Kline Sphere

>> Good evening all,
>> I'm new to this forum, so I shall not babble.
>>

>Is it Groundhog day?
>
>Where have I seen this before?

Is it Groundhog day?

Where have I seen this before?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>Is it Groundhog day?
>>
>>Where have I seen this before?

> Is it Groundhog day?
>
> Where have I seen this before?

Is it Groundhog day?

Where have I seen this before?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people
appear bright until you hear them speak?