Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > XP Pack 2

XP Pack 2

Kevin Cosgrove

I installed this on saturday now a number of my programs will not work..
Does anyone know if it can be uninstalled
Ciao
kev

JedMeister

Yes it can. Try add/remove pms.

"Kevin Cosgrove" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Z7uYc.19381$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I installed this on saturday now a number of my programs will not work..
> Does anyone know if it can be uninstalled
> Ciao
> kev

Jackson

"JedMeister" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wAuYc.19390$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes it can. Try add/remove pms.

I think you can also roll back to an earlier system restore point if you've
got that running

Jackson.

Karen Parker

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:02:14 +1200, Kevin Cosgrove <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I installed this on saturday now a number of my programs will not work..
>Does anyone know if it can be uninstalled
>Ciao
>kev

99% of these can be Fixed, go onto the MS Knowledge base for SP2

wogers nemesis

In article <Z7uYc.19381$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> I installed this on saturday now a number of my programs will not work..
> Does anyone know if it can be uninstalled
> Ciao
> kev

Have you bothered to loook at the new Windows Firewall control panel?