Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > OT: F1 on tonight.

OT: F1 on tonight.

Collector_NZ

Collector_NZ said the following on 29/08/2004 15:05:

> ~misfit~ said the following on 29/08/2004 14:05:
>
>> I see the Belgian GP is on channel two this evening, coverage starts at
>> 11:30pm, race start at midnight.
>>
>> Another Schumacher benefit? I see Jarno Trulli is on pole, Schumy in
>> second,
>> Alonso and Coulthard 3rd and 4th. A lot of rain through the practice
>> sessions. May be interesting.
>> --
>> ~misfit~
>>

> HAve you seen turn 1 on that track it is a beaut, it will interesting I
> hope. Michael (may the GP gods smile) will have to be carefull he dosnt
> get driven over in that one.

Well 27 laps to go and Spa lives up to its rep as a killer track,
Schummy still looks good despite everything but its by no means a run away.

The long pit stop here seems to add to the race,perhaps FIA should be
considering pit stops in the formula they are searching for to make the
race more interesting.

--
Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being
governed by those who are dumber.

Rob Davison

James McLaughlin wrote:

> I'll be going to bed at 12:01.

You'll be kicking yourself!

Rob.

~misfit~

Rob Davison wrote:
> James McLaughlin wrote:
>

>> I'll be going to bed at 12:01.

> You'll be kicking yourself!

I reckon. Best race of the season IMO. That's more like what F1 used to be
like when I first started watching it live, when Sky TV was new.
--
~misfit~