Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Free HP Kits..

Free HP Kits..

Karen Parker

It seems from my searching that the So called Free Kit, was just a glued on
piece of rubber that did not work, as it came off and stuffed up the fuser
unit ..

Any way that offer ended Oct 2003.

Chris

Karen Parker wrote:

> It seems from my searching that the So called Free Kit, was just a glued on
> piece of rubber that did not work, as it came off and stuffed up the fuser
> unit ..
>
> Any way that offer ended Oct 2003.

So I guess your stuck with the $25 kit of trademe.

--
__
OK, whats below this text is not added by me, it's added by