Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Ink Cartridges A Unique Solution

Ink Cartridges A Unique Solution

Karen Parker

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 09:20:35 +1200, Collector_NZ <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>John said the following on 29/08/2004 08:48:
>> On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:52:30 +1200, Collector_NZ wrote:
>>

>>>Lets do the troll
>>>
>>>Hey stuff head I actually said it was ink and the comment about thermal
>>>was just to inform you of your ignorance. You know new sentance and all
>>>that

>> Roger is correct when he said that the ink must be left for 24 hours
>> to dry, at least that's what the manual states when using an Inkjet
>> Epson R210. (Roger uses this printer).
>>
>> There is an option to use less ink when printing onto a CD that would
>> allow less time to dry, maybe the shopkeeper was using this method.
>>
>> If the shopkeeper was using plastic cases, than the ink wouldn't be
>> touched by the lid therefore no smudging. If he used paper sleeves
>> then I doubt the the ink would be sufficiently dried for the ink not
>> be smudged.
>>
>> If only text was used on the CD, depending of course on the amount of
>> text, this should dry quite fast and shouldn't be a problem with
>> either plastic cases, or paper sleeves.
>>
>> My own experience of printing CD's shows that differing periods of
>> time is required for the disk to dry depending on the amount of detail
>> printed.
>>
>> I personally wouldn't touch the CD immediately after printing. The
>> one's that I have printed (depending on saturation) have taken between
>> a few minutes to many hours, before drying completely.
>>
>> Regards,
>> John.

>It may be the case for the Epson, but my canon is dry to touch on exit,
>but only when using the CD's which are coated for printing onto. That
>said it is wise to be cautious in touching it particularly on a big
>block of the same colour. Now if you print onto a plain blank CD with no
> coating you may end up waiting forever for it to dry, and if/when it
>does it will flake peel and scratch due to lack of adhesion.
>
>Yes the little asian pirate was putting them straight into slim line
>cases, I grabbed one and examined it as I was interested in what he was
>doing, it was dry (as per my own experiance).
>
>Woger dosnt know it all and if it dosnt conform to his model it must be
>wrong no matter what. Its even more classic when he decides it might be
>a case of him being wrong then he looks for others things to pick holes
>in. Like my mentioning Thermal printers, and his statement on that. He
>still had it wrong but he had to have a go.

What a Utter Idiot you are, I HAVE A THERMAL Printer, you know F all, So ****
off to ware you belong and its not here little Boy..

NO I DO NOT HAVE IT WRONG ITS YOU THAT IS COMPLELY WRONG.

SO SMALL FRY JUST **** OFF.

>When he is right he really is right but oh boy when hes wrong he will
>never admit it.

Collector_NZ

Karen Parker said the following on 29/08/2004 11:19:

> On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 09:20:35 +1200, Collector_NZ <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>

>>John said the following on 29/08/2004 08:48:

>>>Roger is correct when he said that the ink must be left for 24 hours
>>>to dry, at least that's what the manual states when using an Inkjet
>>>Epson R210. (Roger uses this printer).
>>>
>>>There is an option to use less ink when printing onto a CD that would
>>>allow less time to dry, maybe the shopkeeper was using this method.
>>>
>>>If the shopkeeper was using plastic cases, than the ink wouldn't be
>>>touched by the lid therefore no smudging. If he used paper sleeves
>>>then I doubt the the ink would be sufficiently dried for the ink not
>>>be smudged.
>>>
>>>If only text was used on the CD, depending of course on the amount of
>>>text, this should dry quite fast and shouldn't be a problem with
>>>either plastic cases, or paper sleeves.
>>>
>>>My own experience of printing CD's shows that differing periods of
>>>time is required for the disk to dry depending on the amount of detail
>>>printed.
>>>
>>>I personally wouldn't touch the CD immediately after printing. The
>>>one's that I have printed (depending on saturation) have taken between
>>>a few minutes to many hours, before drying completely.
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>John.

>>It may be the case for the Epson, but my canon is dry to touch on exit,
>>but only when using the CD's which are coated for printing onto. That
>>said it is wise to be cautious in touching it particularly on a big
>>block of the same colour. Now if you print onto a plain blank CD with no
>> coating you may end up waiting forever for it to dry, and if/when it
>>does it will flake peel and scratch due to lack of adhesion.
>>
>>Yes the little asian pirate was putting them straight into slim line
>>cases, I grabbed one and examined it as I was interested in what he was
>>doing, it was dry (as per my own experiance).
>>
>>Woger dosnt know it all and if it dosnt conform to his model it must be
>>wrong no matter what. Its even more classic when he decides it might be
>>a case of him being wrong then he looks for others things to pick holes
>>in. Like my mentioning Thermal printers, and his statement on that. He
>>still had it wrong but he had to have a go.

> What a Utter Idiot you are, I HAVE A THERMAL Printer, you know F all, So ****
> off to ware you belong and its not here little Boy..
>

> NO I DO NOT HAVE IT WRONG ITS YOU THAT IS COMPLELY WRONG.
>

> SO SMALL FRY JUST **** OFF.
>

>>When he is right he really is right but oh boy when hes wrong he will
>>never admit it.

Dear oh dear take the lithium boyo. Besides you should be a little more
temperate you never know who some people are on here, they might even
live down the road from you

--
Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being
governed by those who are dumber.

Don Hills

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Karen Parker <(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 09:20:35 +1200, Collector_NZ <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>When he is right he really is right but oh boy when hes wrong he will
>>never admit it.

>NO I DO NOT HAVE IT WRONG ITS YOU THAT IS COMPLELY WRONG.
>SO SMALL FRY JUST **** OFF.

....and when he's wrong and we rub it in he goes postal. Hey Roger, you want
to move back a bit? You're spraying spittle all over the screen...

It's ironic that people who are too smart to engage in politics
are governed by people who are not as smart.

trendysystem@gmail.com

http://www.InkRepublic.com is holding Year-End sale. Everything is 20%
off plus Free shipping to all over the world.

Their bulk ink system is spongeless which means it wont void your
warranty.

They do have great solution for R200, R300, RX500, RX600, R800, 1280,
2200, C86 ... etc individual cartridge printer.

Take a look:
http://www.inkrepublic.com/Installation.asp
http://www.inkrepublic.com/
http://www.inkrepublic.com/VideoClips.asp