Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > HP 6L Fix Multi feed Kits. No valid Replies.

HP 6L Fix Multi feed Kits. No valid Replies.

Robert Mathews

Any one still selling these, the Joelim seems to have closed down.

TradeMe web site lists it as closed and no reply from a e-mail..

Thanks

EMB

Robert Mathews wrote:

> Any one still selling these, the Joelim seems to have closed down.
>

> TradeMe web site lists it as closed and no reply from a e-mail..

Roger

I posted his phone number - have you tried calling him??

--
EMB
change two to number to reply

Karen Parker

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:47:36 +1200, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Robert Mathews wrote:
>>
>> Any one still selling these, the Joelim seems to have closed down.
>>

>> TradeMe web site lists it as closed and no reply from a e-mail..

>Roger
>
>I posted his phone number - have you tried calling him??

No as I am in Wellington and I do have his E-Mail address, his thing on
TradeME is closed and some other person is doing it now, but it seems that he
does not reply to questions, as mine and 2 others have not been replied to.

Plus some one here claims you can get them Free from HP..

richard

> No as I am in Wellington and I do have his E-Mail address, his thing on
> TradeME is closed and some other person is doing it now, but it seems that he
> does not reply to questions, as mine and 2 others have not been replied to.
>
> Plus some one here claims you can get them Free from HP..

Well perhaps you should call HP and ask?

wyseyes

Robert Mathews <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Any one still selling these, the Joelim seems to have closed down.

just did a TradeMe search for "6L"

found: "fix multi- feed hp 5l / 6l hp 1100 laserjet"
and : "is your hp 5l/6l/1100 garbing more than 1 sheet"

THese look like the same one I got a month ago for my 5L, and works a
treat.

wyseyes