Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > dynu.net down?

dynu.net down?

richard

Cant seem to resolve or update my dynamic dns, Anyone else haveing problems
getting to dynu.net/dynu.com?

Dave - Dave.net.nz

richard wrote:
> Cant seem to resolve or update my dynamic dns, Anyone else haveing
> problems getting to dynu.net/dynu.com?

cant resolve either of the domains.
morenet dialup.

EMB

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

> richard wrote:
>
>> Cant seem to resolve or update my dynamic dns, Anyone else haveing
>> problems getting to dynu.net/dynu.com?

> cant resolve either of the domains.
> morenet dialup.

A quick look at the registration records for dynu.com implies that they
were late re-registering and probably had their DNS service pulled until
they paid the bill.

--
EMB
change two to number to reply

Ian Gregory

I too am having trouble...giving me the absolute cr@ps. Anyone else
having trouble with dynu.net?

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<WNwWc.17068$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Cant seem to resolve or update my dynamic dns, Anyone else haveing problems
> getting to dynu.net/dynu.com?

Stuart

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Ian Gregory) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> I too am having trouble...giving me the absolute cr@ps. Anyone else
> having trouble with dynu.net?
>
> richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<WNwWc.17068$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > Cant seem to resolve or update my dynamic dns, Anyone else haveing problems
> > getting to dynu.net/dynu.com?

Their site was up for a few hours today. Also tried to phone them, but
no answer and the same with email.
Is anyone aware of a decent English based company who does the dynamic
DNS stuff?

TJ Tryon

I have been using DNSEXIT.COM for my static DNS, and they have been
working great. They also support Dynamic DNS, and have simmilar
clients. DNS Services are free for them. I'll be switching my
dynamic stuff over, as I got burned by Dynu as well, after having
premium service for several years.