Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Service Pack 2

Reply
Thread Tools

Service Pack 2

 
 
Collector_NZ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
Peter Jenkins said the following on 23/08/2004 22:44:

> Anyone know when I can expect the SP2 CD's
> to be delivered? Ordered last week sometime.
> Regards
> Peter J
>
>

ordered from where ?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Peter Jenkins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
Anyone know when I can expect the SP2 CD's
to be delivered? Ordered last week sometime.
Regards
Peter J


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Invisible
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:32:10 +1200, Collector_NZ <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Peter Jenkins said the following on 23/08/2004 22:44:
>
>> Anyone know when I can expect the SP2 CD's
>> to be delivered? Ordered last week sometime.
>> Regards
>> Peter J
>>
>>

>ordered from where ?



There's a mention of it here:

http://www.microsoft.com/nz/security/sp2/


 
Reply With Quote
 
Steve
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
Invisible wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:32:10 +1200, Collector_NZ <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>
>>Peter Jenkins said the following on 23/08/2004 22:44:
>>
>>
>>>Anyone know when I can expect the SP2 CD's
>>>to be delivered? Ordered last week sometime.
>>>Regards
>>>Peter J
>>>
>>>

>>
>>ordered from where ?

>
>
>
> There's a mention of it here:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/nz/security/sp2/
>
>

I'll burn you one for a fiver (:

Steve
 
Reply With Quote
 
EMB
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
Steve wrote:


> I'll burn you one for a fiver (:


It'll be free on September's PC World if you can wait a week.

--
EMB
change two to number to reply
 
Reply With Quote
 
~misfit~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
EMB wrote:
> Steve wrote:
>
>
>> I'll burn you one for a fiver (:

>
> It'll be free on September's PC World if you can wait a week.


Costs more than a fiver though. You can order one free from MS too.
--
~misfit~


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When Is A Visaster Service Pack Not A Service Pack? Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 5 06-26-2008 09:11 PM
Buy 1 pack or 3 pack? (XP Pro x64) Rich Olver Windows 64bit 11 11-25-2006 11:33 PM
Excellent discount software packs - ImTOO Ripper Pack Platinum and ImTOO Ripper Pack Gold zhangelf01@gmail.com DVD Video 6 09-17-2006 03:27 AM
Pack parent control in child using control.pack(in_= syntax? Tim Jones Python 0 01-31-2004 10:22 PM
Poor Mans NIMH Battery Pack and SLA Battery Pack ajacobs2 Digital Photography 0 08-19-2003 12:42 PM



Advertisments