Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Can someone enlighten me why...

Can someone enlighten me why...

Fuel

Can someone enlighten me why Woger is posting under a womans name? Has
he undergone a secret sex change procedure or something? Sorry for my
ignorance, but I haven't visited this group in months.

theseus

Fuel wrote:
> Can someone enlighten me why Woger is posting under a womans name? Has
> he undergone a secret sex change procedure or something? Sorry for my
> ignorance, but I haven't visited this group in months.

Perhaps he has some sort of grudge against the unfortunate Ms Parker

..Waylon Smithers..

Fuel wrote:
> Can someone enlighten me why Woger is posting under a womans name? Has
> he undergone a secret sex change procedure or something? Sorry for my
> ignorance, but I haven't visited this group in months.

I think he forgot to change his settings after being in a chat room ?

wogers nemesis

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Can someone enlighten me why Woger is posting under a womans name? Has
> he undergone a secret sex change procedure or something? Sorry for my
> ignorance, but I haven't visited this group in months.

Sssh don't tell everyone, he seems to be posting nicer now that he is a
woman.