Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > XP PS2 VPN Fix & Problems with the Intel Prescot CPU.

XP PS2 VPN Fix & Problems with the Intel Prescot CPU.

Karen Parker

I see that MS now has a fix for the VPN problem.

Also boot locks ups being reported, when a Prescot CPU is being used..

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Karen Parker wrote:
> I see that MS now has a fix for the VPN problem.

what VPN problem?

mine still worked fine.

..Waylon Smithers..

Karen Parker wrote:
> I see that MS now has a fix for the VPN problem.
> Also boot locks ups being reported, when a Prescot CPU is being used..

Why the transvestite appearance now WOger ?

Or have you forgotten to change your settings when last visiting the
chatrooms again.

Curious minds want to know.