Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > slow performance for paradise cable in Wellington?

slow performance for paradise cable in Wellington?

thing

This is sucking....

:/

thing

thing wrote:
> This is sucking....
>
> :/

Into paradise is fine, anywhere else out is off line it seems....so I
assume Paradise/Clear has yet more routeing/network issues....these seem
on going....while Im stuck on cable because there is only one provider,
my company isnt....Clear's performance is plain sucky for the last month....

regards

Thing

thing

thing wrote:
> thing wrote:
>
>> This is sucking....
>>
>> :/
>>

> Into paradise is fine, anywhere else out is off line it seems....so I
> assume Paradise/Clear has yet more routeing/network issues....these seem
> on going....while Im stuck on cable because there is only one provider,
> my company isnt....Clear's performance is plain sucky for the last
> month....
>
> regards
>
> Thing

tracerouting is OK, so since http sucks.....transparent proxy somewhere
is plain sick?

regards

Thing