Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > This might be a stupid question but ????

This might be a stupid question but ????

Nick

When you buy a second hand, or for that matter a new mother board, Am I
right in assuming that the cpu, ( the brain) comes with the mother board
? Or is that separate ?

ripping silk

Nick wrote:

> When you buy a second hand, or for that matter a new mother board, Am I
> right in assuming that the cpu, ( the brain) comes with the mother board
> ? Or is that separate ?

seperate.. unless it the vendor specifically says its a package deal...

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Nick wrote:

> When you buy a second hand, or for that matter a new mother board, Am I
> right in assuming that the cpu, ( the brain) comes with the mother board
> ? Or is that separate ?

seperate... almost always.

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz

wogers nemesis

> When you buy a second hand, or for that matter a new mother board, Am I
> right in assuming that the cpu, ( the brain) comes with the mother board
> ? Or is that separate ?

Er separate, I'd guess that most people would sell second hand
motherboards and cpus at the same time.

Check the capacitors on second hand motherboards!!

stupid, STUPID question! rincewind HTML 25 05-08-2009 01:07 PM
stupid question...waiting for a stupid answer Brandon McCombs Java 4 08-28-2006 06:57 PM
stupid stupid stupid kpg MCSE 17 11-26-2004 02:59 PM
Might seem like a stupid question Melv Computer Support 4 09-08-2004 01:22 PM

Advertisments