Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > DSE USB ADSL Modem`

DSE USB ADSL Modem`

BB

Hi,

has anyone had any experience with these?

My neighbour has got one and it seems to have problems locking onto the
ADSL. It connects and disconnects quite a bit. Once it's got a good link
it's solid as.

I'm sure the house is fully filtered, and I'm no ADSL noob...I'm starting to
think the modem's a dud.

Rgds

BB
NZ

Mutlley

"BB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>has anyone had any experience with these?
>
>My neighbour has got one and it seems to have problems locking onto the
>ADSL. It connects and disconnects quite a bit. Once it's got a good link
>it's solid as.
>
>I'm sure the house is fully filtered, and I'm no ADSL noob...I'm starting to
>think the modem's a dud.
>
>Rgds
>
>BB
>NZ

Never get a USB ADSL router. Go for eithernet connection. No
problems with drivers etc..

Dogg

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:58:28 +1200, "BB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>has anyone had any experience with these?
>
>My neighbour has got one and it seems to have problems locking onto the
>ADSL. It connects and disconnects quite a bit. Once it's got a good link
>it's solid as.
>
>I'm sure the house is fully filtered, and I'm no ADSL noob...I'm starting to
>think the modem's a dud.
>
>Rgds
>
>BB
>NZ

Sounds like the case. It's so easy to return faulty stuff there, I'd
just tell your neighbour to do the ol' switch-a-roo.

Rob

I am using same and find it takes a while to connect only happened the last
few days so I am wondering if the weather we are experiencing may be causing
problems water getting into cables or joints etc??As a point of interest I
have just gone over to jetstream surf from jetstart.

Regards Gramps

ipcop and DSE's usb adsl Modem XH1172 Robert Cooze NZ Computing 21 07-25-2006 07:42 AM
HELP :: DSE DSE 802.11b Broadband Router XH8345 Tony NZ Computing 9 08-04-2005 06:56 AM
DSE DSE 802.11b Broadband Router XH8345 Tony NZ Computing 2 08-03-2005 10:58 PM
DSE adsl router -[Myth]- NZ Computing 3 03-01-2004 09:12 PM
DSE ADSL Modem help Who is this NZ Computing 0 07-13-2003 08:05 AM

Advertisments