Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > CHEAPER Ink Tanks for R210/310 & RX510 Epson Printers.

CHEAPER Ink Tanks for R210/310 & RX510 Epson Printers.

The GHOST of WOGER.

The T049 series on ink tanks for the NZ model of these printers.

Note: The US/UK is a different model and uses T048 Ink Tanks, that seems to
be the Only Difference..

I was told by Epson NZ this is because of the different climate here, to me
this is utter bull, as the R800 is the same as the US/UK Model.

This store sells the Epsom ones at $25.87inc, Ascent are from $30.77 to
$32.48inc, PP all $30 & Corpcons all $32.62inc

http://www.nojcom.co.nz/store/produc...f2b9d19f246bc3

This firm ( JETTEC Agent ?) does Jet Tec UK Made ? Ink Tanks at a much
lower price, plus I have been let to believe they hold 30% more ink..

"Yes we have the Jet Tec T049 cartridges in stock now suitable for the
R210/310.

The cost is $18.90 each for either black or colour inclusive of GST."

http://computerone.co.nz/store/customer/home.php?cat=91

"Extra Life Cartridges win Queen's Award - Jet Tec has won this year’s Queen’s
Award for Innovation for its Extra Life technology. "

http://www.jettec.co.uk/news_press.asp?key=1

JETTEC UK web site..

http://www.jettec.co.uk/

I have noticed the Inktec no longer list EPSON..

How to refill some of these new tanks

http://www.alotofthings.com/supportf...ebluelabel.htm

You will also need to reset the Chip..

This program might let you do that..

http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

Also this site

http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/ac...on_3424452.htm

Chip resetter..

http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/ch...rs_2773194.htm

Refill Manual

http://www.weink.com/ecom/support/in...Assist_Kit.pdf

thing

The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

> The T049 series on ink tanks for the NZ model of these printers.
>
> Note: The US/UK is a different model and uses T048 Ink Tanks, that seems to
> be the Only Difference..
>
> I was told by Epson NZ this is because of the different climate here, to me
> this is utter bull, as the R800 is the same as the US/UK Model.
>
> This store sells the Epsom ones at $25.87inc, Ascent are from $30.77 to
> $32.48inc, PP all $30 & Corpcons all $32.62inc
>
> http://www.nojcom.co.nz/store/produc...f2b9d19f246bc3
>

> This firm ( JETTEC Agent ?) does Jet Tec UK Made ? Ink Tanks at a much
> lower price, plus I have been let to believe they hold 30% more ink..
>
> "Yes we have the Jet Tec T049 cartridges in stock now suitable for the
> R210/310.
>
> The cost is $18.90 each for either black or colour inclusive of GST."
>
> http://computerone.co.nz/store/customer/home.php?cat=91
>
> "Extra Life Cartridges win Queen's Award - Jet Tec has won this year’s Queen’s
> Award for Innovation for its Extra Life technology. "
>
> http://www.jettec.co.uk/news_press.asp?key=1
>

> JETTEC UK web site..
>
> http://www.jettec.co.uk/
>

> I have noticed the Inktec no longer list EPSON..
>

> How to refill some of these new tanks
>
> http://www.alotofthings.com/supportf...ebluelabel.htm
>
> You will also need to reset the Chip..
>
> This program might let you do that..
>
> http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml
>

> Also this site
>

> http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/ac...on_3424452.htm
>
> Chip resetter..
>
> http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/ch...rs_2773194.htm
>

> Refill Manual
>
> http://www.weink.com/ecom/support/in...Assist_Kit.pdf

I just bought a generic black cartridge for a C70, $20 instead of
$70.....working very well so far...

regards

Thing

thing

thing wrote:
> The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
>

>> The T049 series on ink tanks for the NZ model of these printers.
>>
>> Note: The US/UK is a different model and uses T048 Ink Tanks, that
>> seems to
>> be the Only Difference..
>>
>> I was told by Epson NZ this is because of the different climate here,
>> to me
>> this is utter bull, as the R800 is the same as the US/UK Model.
>>
>> This store sells the Epsom ones at $25.87inc, Ascent are from
>> $32.48inc, PP all $30 & Corpcons all $32.62inc
>>
>> http://www.nojcom.co.nz/store/produc...f2b9d19f246bc3
>>

>> This firm ( JETTEC Agent ?) does Jet Tec UK Made ? Ink Tanks at a much
>> lower price, plus I have been let to believe they hold 30% more ink..
>>
>> "Yes we have the Jet Tec T049 cartridges in stock now suitable for the
>> R210/310.
>>
>> The cost is $18.90 each for either black or colour inclusive of GST."
>>
>> http://computerone.co.nz/store/customer/home.php?cat=91
>>
>> "Extra Life Cartridges win Queen's Award - Jet Tec has won this year’s
>> Queen’s
>> Award for Innovation for its Extra Life technology. "
>>
>> http://www.jettec.co.uk/news_press.asp?key=1
>>

>> JETTEC UK web site..
>>
>> http://www.jettec.co.uk/
>>

>> I have noticed the Inktec no longer list EPSON..
>>

>> How to refill some of these new tanks
>>
>> http://www.alotofthings.com/supportf...ebluelabel.htm
>>
>> You will also need to reset the Chip..
>>
>> This program might let you do that..
>>
>> http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml
>>

>> Also this site
>>

>> http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/ac...on_3424452.htm
>>

>> Chip resetter..
>>
>> http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/ch...rs_2773194.htm
>>

>> Refill Manual
>> http://www.weink.com/ecom/support/in...Assist_Kit.pdf
>>

> I just bought a generic black cartridge for a C70, $20 instead of
> $70.....working very well so far...
>
> regards
>
> Thing

the make is uni-1

btw

regards

Thing

thing

The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

8><---

> I was told by Epson NZ this is because of the different climate here, to me
> this is utter bull, as the R800 is the same as the US/UK Model.

NZ climate is broader than the UK, we have colder, Invercargill and
warmer Northland.. To cover this broader range we would need a "better"
ink....I dont think so somehow....Even cars these days are "world" cars,
build one sell it anywhere...more like epson are trying to rip us off
backed up with lame excuses....

I wonder if a complaint to the commerce commission or
something.....Epson NZ lying...

regards

Thing

colinco

In article thing says...
> NZ climate is broader than the UK, we have colder, Invercargill and
> warmer Northland.

So Invercargill is colder than Scotland and Northland is warmer than
Texas- Yeah right!

JohnO

"thing" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ZSSQc.2097$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
>
> 8><---
>
> > I was told by Epson NZ this is because of the different climate here, to

me
> > this is utter bull, as the R800 is the same as the US/UK Model.

> NZ climate is broader than the UK, we have colder, Invercargill and
> warmer Northland.. To cover this broader range we would need a "better"
> ink....I dont think so somehow....Even cars these days are "world" cars,
> build one sell it anywhere...more like epson are trying to rip us off
> backed up with lame excuses....
>
> I wonder if a complaint to the commerce commission or
> something.....Epson NZ lying...
>
> regards
>
> Thing

Heh! I've spent a couple of winters in Yorkshire and I can tell you mate, it
is a lot colder than Invergiggle.

The GHOST of WOGER.

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 09:39:35 +1200, thing <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
>
>8><---
>
>> I was told by Epson NZ this is because of the different climate here, to me
>> this is utter bull, as the R800 is the same as the US/UK Model.

>NZ climate is broader than the UK, we have colder, Invercargill and
>warmer Northland.. To cover this broader range we would need a "better"
>ink....I dont think so somehow....Even cars these days are "world" cars,
>build one sell it anywhere...more like epson are trying to rip us off
>backed up with lame excuses....
>
>I wonder if a complaint to the commerce commission or
>something.....Epson NZ lying...
>
>regards
>
>Thing

And the US does not have a broader climate, ? as they use the same Inks as
the UK.

The Epson R800 Printer uses the same Inks as the US/UK and here, so there
argument does not add up..

The GHOST of WOGER.

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 09:45:18 +1200, colinco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article thing says...
>> NZ climate is broader than the UK, we have colder, Invercargill and
>> warmer Northland.
>>

>So Invercargill is colder than Scotland and Northland is warmer than
>Texas- Yeah right!

Yes another Wanker.

IRO

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
colinco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article thing says...
> > NZ climate is broader than the UK, we have colder, Invercargill and
> > warmer Northland.
> >

> So Invercargill is colder than Scotland and Northland is warmer than
> Texas- Yeah right!

I reckon Central Otago could give them both a fair run for their money.
Well, maybe not the humid Gulf heat the Southern States suffer, but in
degrees.

------
~IRO
My ambition in Life is to build something that will
REALLY last....at least until I've finished building it.

colinco

In article The GHOST of WOGER. says...
> >So Invercargill is colder than Scotland and Northland is warmer than
> >Texas- Yeah right!

> Yes another Wanker.

Sober up Roger I'm on your side this time.

The only logic would be if they were trialling a new more UV proof dye.