Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Test your self..

Test your self..

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, kpg spurted out:

> Oh, this is rich. He I am looking like the a$$hole.

Whether we look like it or not, we're all a$$holes at heart.

If it's any consolation, I once pushed a guy off of a Bungee platform (I got
banned from that place real quick). But the whining little kid was getting on
my last nerve. I really only did it to shut him up.
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

FrisbeeŽ

"Bigus DiŠkus" <Bigus DiŠkus@šĽçÇöŽ.ŠŸœ> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
>

>> Oh, this is rich. He I am looking like the a$$hole.
>>

> Whether we look like it or not, we're all a$$holes at heart.
>
> If it's any consolation, I once pushed a guy off of a Bungee platform (I
> got
> banned from that place real quick). But the whining little kid was
> getting on
> my last nerve. I really only did it to shut him up.

Remind me to never ask you to babysit my twins.

kpg

As Bigus DiŠkus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\193641.htm (3/24/2006
> 3:24:07 PM) # << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
>

>> Oh, this is rich. He I am looking like the a$$hole.
>>

> Whether we look like it or not, we're all a$$holes at heart.
>
> If it's any consolation, I once pushed a guy off of a Bungee platform
> (I got banned from that place real quick). But the whining little kid
> was getting on my last nerve. I really only did it to shut him up.

cool. I assume he was hooked up, right?

Bigus DiŠkus

**kpg's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> As Bigus DiŠkus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\193641.htm (3/24/2006
>> 3:24:07 PM) # << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
>> <<------------------------------------------>>
>>

>>> Oh, this is rich. He I am looking like the a$$hole.
>>>

>> Whether we look like it or not, we're all a$$holes at heart.
>>
>> If it's any consolation, I once pushed a guy off of a Bungee platform
>> (I got banned from that place real quick). But the whining little
>> kid was getting on my last nerve. I really only did it to shut him
>> up.

> cool. I assume he was hooked up, right?

Yeah, I hooked him up alright.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Bigus DiŠkus

**FrisbeeŽ's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> "Bigus DiŠkus" <Bigus DiŠkus@šĽçÇöZ.ŠYo> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
>> <<------------------------------------------>>
>>

>>> Oh, this is rich. He I am looking like the a$$hole.
>>>

>> Whether we look like it or not, we're all a$$holes at heart.
>>
>> If it's any consolation, I once pushed a guy off of a Bungee
>> platform (I got
>> banned from that place real quick). But the whining little kid was
>> getting on
>> my last nerve. I really only did it to shut him up.

> Remind me to never ask you to babysit my twins.

I'm cool with kids...I've got a 12yo boy. One way to learn patience real
quick, raise a boy that did almost everything you did when you were growing
up. I now know why *my* dad kicked my a$$ so much.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Mike T.

"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Xns97906C5DACBC8ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\193621.htm (3/24/2006
>> 10:35:18 AM) # "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:#bx#ag1TGHA.4772 @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

>>> Grrrrrrrr. [1]
>>>
>>> [1] Pet peeve of mine[2].
>>> [2] Guess why.

>> Ditto.

> Me too. Not so much because I care about the handicapped,
> it's just that those are primo parking spaces and this
> a$$hole thinks he's better than everyone else. But whats
> worse is when the guy has a handicap tag but there is obviously
> nothing wrong with him. That's when I feel like breaking his
> legs with a baseball bat and saying - There - now your handicaped.

I AM handicaped...I'm psychotic!

{$1 to Joe Piscopo}

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

=?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

heh.. I knew there was one as-shole unaccounted for,
But the good news is that the remaining of mcngp’s on this site.. are
handicapped!.

Btw b.d, please report to my desk at the end of your shift. and don’t forget
your badge/headsets
----
Bread teaser
QA-- quality monitoring control

"Bigus DiŠkus" wrote:

> << While I was at work, Bread-teaser spurted out:
> > I see mcngp business become less active than ever on this forum
> >
> > Whoever caused this to happen must be a thought clever brainy,,,,
> >
> > how about alil somthin for you? ----maybe you can learn alil somthin
> > about your self and how much of an as-shole you may be.
> >
> > and Please don't forget to share with us the results after taking
> > this test.
> >
> > http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ahtest
> >
> > good luck btw,
> >

> 350 - And don't you fsuking forget it.
>

> --
> Bigus DiŠkus
> MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
> -- You can't have it...it's *mine*
>

> .

Kline Sphere

>heh.. I knew there was one as-shole unaccounted for,
>But the good news is that the remaining of mcngp’s on this site.. are
>handicapped!.
>
>Btw b.d, please report to my desk at the end of your shift. and don’t forget
>your badge/headsets
>----
>Bread teaser
>QA-- quality monitoring control

Well fmsmcse, at least your English has improved a touch..

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3