Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Compaq SmartStart CDs

Compaq SmartStart CDs

Rob

I have acquired a Compaq Proliant 1600 server from work (love those
asset write-offs) and I would like to nuke it and rebuild it from
scratch. Unfortunately, the SmartStart CDs that came with it are long
gone.

Would some kind soul happen to have a spare set floating around that
would work on this box? I think the latest SmartStart version for
this machine is 5.5.

I have found some some good instructions on the net about doing it all
manually using floppies (ugh), but it would be nice to just pop the CD
in and go.

Howard

I've got a copy I can burn for you. Drop me a line at me hotmail
email.

-H