Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Compaq/HP memory recall

Compaq/HP memory recall

remove the echo>

I don't know if this has been advised before but I was recently advised
by someone that my Evo N800v may have faulty memory. I downloaded a
program from HP and evidently One of my two simms was faulty.
In the 18 months that I have had this machine I have had little problems
with it and no reason to suspect that memory is faulty.

The recall affects these models

* Compaq Evo Notebook N610c
* Compaq Evo Notebook N610v
* Compaq Evo Notebook N620c
* Compaq Evo Notebook N800c
* Compaq Evo Notebook N800v
* Compaq Evo Notebook N800w
* Compaq Evo Notebook N1000c
* Compaq Evo Notebook N1000v
* Compaq Presario 1500
* Compaq Presario 2800
* Compaq Presario x1000
* Compaq Presario x1200
* HP Compaq Business Notebook nx7000
* HP Pavilion zt3000

Details are at
http://h30090.www3.hp.com/mmrp/defau...&id=63&lid=147

Hope this info is useful to some of you

--

No virus checking was performed on this outgoing email
to reply email ..v.i.r.u.s..AT..clear..DOT..n.e.t..DOT..n.z..REMO VE THE DOTS

Powered by :-

____ ____ _____ ___ _
/ ___| _ _/ ___|| ____| / _ \ / |
\___ \| | | \___ \| _| | (_) || |
___) | |_| |___) | |___ \__, || |
|____/ \__,_|____/|_____| /_(_)_|

www.suse.com

Dave - Dave.net.nz

remove the echo> wrote:

> I don't know if this has been advised before but I was recently advised
> by someone that my Evo N800v may have faulty memory. I downloaded a
> program from HP and evidently One of my two simms was faulty.
> In the 18 months that I have had this machine I have had little problems
> with it and no reason to suspect that memory is faulty.
>

> The recall affects these models
>
> * Compaq Evo Notebook N610c
> * Compaq Evo Notebook N610v
> * Compaq Evo Notebook N620c
> * Compaq Evo Notebook N800c
> * Compaq Evo Notebook N800v
> * Compaq Evo Notebook N800w
> * Compaq Evo Notebook N1000c
> * Compaq Evo Notebook N1000v
> * Compaq Presario 1500
> * Compaq Presario 2800
> * Compaq Presario x1000
> * Compaq Presario x1200
> * HP Compaq Business Notebook nx7000
> * HP Pavilion zt3000
>
> Details are at
> http://h30090.www3.hp.com/mmrp/defau...&id=63&lid=147

might be more usefull if you had the time set right on your machine,
it's not yesterday any more.

URL recall BobB Firefox 2 06-25-2005 08:45 AM
Attention MCNGP Chycks: Important recall =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 10 12-16-2004 11:05 PM
New Panasonic DVD Player: Memory Flagging Of A Position For Future Recall - How ? Robert11 DVD Video 0 06-23-2004 06:19 PM
Segway recall Sentient Fluid Computer Support 8 09-28-2003 07:46 PM
Sony DSC-P1 Recall Dan Epstein Digital Photography 0 07-22-2003 08:04 PM

Advertisments