Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: And so it was fortold.....

OT: And so it was fortold.....

TechGeekPro

On Mar 24, 2006 at 9:05am "kpg" blathered:

> As Bigus DiŠkus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> it really isn't that tough...I don't know why non-mcngp people have
>> such troubles.

> YOU DON'T NEED TO READ ALL OF POX'S POSTS, ONCE YOU'VE READ
> ONE YOUR'VE READ THEM ALL.

***YAWN***

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
I'm out! I'm out of the contest.

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OwrDSk4TGHA.2800
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> *rubs vigorously*
>
> Ok genie, I am now your master!

how did I know you twist this the wrong way....wait...a little to the
left....aaahhhhhhh, that's the spot

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Mary had a little lamb. The doctor was quite surprised!

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:OwrDSk4TGHA.2800 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
>
>> *rubs vigorously*
>>
>> Ok genie, I am now your master!

> how did I know you twist this the wrong way....wait...a little to the
> left....aaahhhhhhh, that's the spot

Hold up a sec. You have to grant me 3 wishes.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OWjbSr7TGHA.1204
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Hold up a sec. You have to grant me 3 wishes.

well, then, get nekid, and I grant them...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- A Penny saved is a congressional oversight.

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:OWjbSr7TGHA.1204 @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>

>> Hold up a sec. You have to grant me 3 wishes.

> well, then, get nekid, and I grant them...

Say, what sort of a genie are you anyway?
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:u#kOxQ8TGHA.5148
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Say, what sort of a genie are you anyway?

<VBEG>

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Red ship crashes into blue ship - sailors marooned...