Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Webpage slider-bar - coloured crap

Webpage slider-bar - coloured crap

paora

Is it only me who has problems seeing the sideslide bar on webpages
when they are coloured instead of the usual grey?

Yep, can't do much about it but **** the pricks who use them.

End of quick rant.

Nik Coughin

paora wrote:
> Is it only me who has problems seeing the sideslide bar on webpages
> when they are coloured instead of the usual grey?
>
> Yep, can't do much about it but **** the pricks who use them.
>
> End of quick rant.

http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/scrollbars.html

paora

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:14:11 +1200, "Nik Coughin"
<nrkn!no-spam!@woosh.co.nz> wrote:

>paora wrote:
>> Is it only me who has problems seeing the sideslide bar on webpages
>> when they are coloured instead of the usual grey?
>>
>> Yep, can't do much about it but **** the pricks who use them.
>>
>> End of quick rant.

>http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/scrollbars.html

Holy heck, an unexpected solution.