Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Daylight Savings time configuration

Daylight Savings time configuration

Andrew Barnes

Is this the right setting for EDT?

clock summer-time EDT recurring 1 Sunday April 2:00 29 Sunday October
2:00 60

Charlie Root

"Andrew Barnes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Is this the right setting for EDT?
>

> clock summer-time EDT recurring 1 Sunday April 2:00 29 Sunday October
> 2:00 60

Can't say for EDT, but in many timezones daylight saving time changes not at
specific date, but say 'last sunday of march' and 'last sunday of october'.

Kind regards,
iLya

thrill5

All you need is "clock summer-time EDT recurring"

You only need to specify the date if you plan on implementing daylight
savings other than from the first Sunday in April to the last Sunday in
October.

Scott