Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > one for lennier/devine

one for lennier/devine

Dave - Dave.net.nz

http://jill.jazzkeyboard.com/qarticles.html

it lists some rather odd and interesting MS knowledgebase artices.

good for a laugh.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> http://jill.jazzkeyboard.com/qarticles.html
> it lists some rather odd and interesting MS knowledgebase artices.
> good for a laugh.

for the rest of you, sorry, but he does need some new material.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
>> http://jill.jazzkeyboard.com/qarticles.html
>> it lists some rather odd and interesting MS knowledgebase artices.
>> good for a laugh.

> for the rest of you, sorry, but he does need some new material.

hahhaa
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=178748
SMS: SATAN Causes High Memory Utilization in WUSER32

Don Hills

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Dave - Dave.net.nz" <Dave@_no_spam_here_please_dave.net.nz> wrote:
>hahhaa
>http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=178748
>SMS: SATAN Causes High Memory Utilization in WUSER32

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=224420
Description of the Windows Critical Update Notification Utility

Many Microsoft utilities and tools have acronyms for their names.
For some reason, this one doesn't.

It's ironic that people who are too smart to engage in politics
are governed by people who are not as smart.

Divine

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:34:13 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

> hahhaa
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=178748
> SMS: SATAN Causes High Memory Utilization in WUSER32

<sniggarrrrrr>

We always knew that Micro$oft was the devel's spawn. ;o)

Divine

--
"Outlook is the security equivalent of wearing condoms with the ends cut
off - for greater comfort and ease of use."

Divine

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:18:41 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

> http://jill.jazzkeyboard.com/qarticles.html
>
> it lists some rather odd and interesting MS knowledgebase artices.
>
> good for a laugh.

LOL - "Remove All does not remove everything"

"You can only use dates between 1970 and 2037."

"The complete guide to uninstalling Windows ... and improve the
reliability of your PC too."

"How to Create a Text File List of the Contents of a Folder ... Click
Start, point to Programs, and then click MS-DOS Prompt"

"Microsoft Pregnancy ... product enhancement"

"Poor performance may occur during FTP file transfers ... Silly Window
Syndrome"

"Only one hemisphere of the planet Mercury has a bitmap surface. The other
hemisphere is a smooth gray surface."

"When you try to print from Someone's in the Kitchen, nothing happens. A
voice says, "I'm printing it for you right now", but nothing else happens."

"Earth Rotates in Wrong Direction"

"The UNIX product included here is manufactured by vendors independent of
Microsoft; we make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this
product's performance or reliability."

"Crashing into Blue Mountain Causes Splash"

"Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0 or Internet Information Server
(IIS) 4.0 shuts down and restarts for no apparent reason. CAUSE: This
problem can occur because of a known vulnerability."

"Repeating ALT+TAB, ALT+ENTER, or ALT+ESC Corrupts Display ... RESOLUTION:
Do not press ALT+TAB, ALT+ENTER, or ALT+ESC repeatedly"

"Microsoft Pregnancy and Child Care takes between 4 and 15 minutes."

Divine

--
Bruce Schneier: "Honestly, security experts don't pick on Microsoft because
we have some fundamental dislike for the company. Indeed, Microsoft's poor

Divine

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:18:41 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

> http://jill.jazzkeyboard.com/qarticles.html
>
> it lists some rather odd and interesting MS knowledgebase artices.
>
> good for a laugh.

ROFLOLOL

"This problem was first corrected in Windows 2000 Service Pack 2."

Divine

--
The Queen's Mother: "Well I don't know what all you queens are doing,
but this old Queen wants a drink."

Patrick Dunford

In article <pan.2004.07.24.05.14.10.294080@TRACKER>,
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:18:41 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
>
> > http://jill.jazzkeyboard.com/qarticles.html
> >
> > it lists some rather odd and interesting MS knowledgebase artices.
> >
> > good for a laugh.

> LOL - "Remove All does not remove everything"
>
> "You can only use dates between 1970 and 2037."

Sounds like a Unix based date, after all 1970 was when Unix first came
out.