Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Firefox drag and drop

Firefox drag and drop

Craig Shore

I discovered something in Firefox tonight that saves a lot of time in
saving images (might work with other content?) from it. It supports
drag and drop into Windows Explorer which saves a copy of the picture
there.

Gordon

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:10:39 +1200, Craig Shore wrote:

> I discovered something in Firefox tonight that saves a lot of time in
> saving images (might work with other content?) from it. It supports
> drag and drop into Windows Explorer which saves a copy of the picture
> there.

The standard version too.

Remember people Firefox has *many* extensions which add features you may
want. Tools => Extensions from the menu will get you in to a whole new
world.