Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [OT] Annoucement

[OT] Annoucement

JaR

Number 51's belated welcome announcement has been finally added to the
site[1] Sorry for the delay, I've had the ghodsbedamned flu. If it's any
cosolation, this was only one of a long list of things that I haven't
gotten done in the last week.

Oh, and welcome to the ward, BD. The fitting for the long sleeved jacket
of office is this afternoon. Hope you like the rubber walls.

[1] So dock my pay.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

kpg

As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> [1] So dock my pay.

No. Just come in on Saturday.

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: JaR assaulted us with:
> Number 51's belated welcome announcement has been finally added to the
> site[1] Sorry for the delay, I've had the ghodsbedamned flu. If it's
> any cosolation, this was only one of a long list of things that I
> haven't gotten done in the last week.
>
> Oh, and welcome to the ward, BD. The fitting for the long sleeved
> jacket of office is this afternoon. Hope you like the rubber walls.
>

> [1] So dock my pay.

No finer announcement exists! Job well done.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

CBIC

In news:Xns978F813897E7Bipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> [1] So dock my pay.

> No. Just come in on Saturday.

Uh yeah, we'll also need you to come in Sunday too. Alright.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

JaR

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OdrzFtqTGHA.5552
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

>> No. Just come in on Saturday.

> Uh yeah, we'll also need you to come in Sunday too. Alright.

That's gonna be a problem. You see, it's not that I'm lazy, it's just
that I just don't care.

Oh, and you can stuff your TPS reports for this week too.

--
JaR
MCNGP @@

Briscobar

CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> In news:Xns978F813897E7Bipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
> kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
>> As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>>
>>> [1] So dock my pay.

>> No. Just come in on Saturday.

> Uh yeah, we'll also need you to come in Sunday too. Alright.

We lost some people during the week and we have to kind of play catch up.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com may or may not be a shelter for runaway youths.

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
> Number 51's belated welcome announcement has been finally added to the
> site[1] Sorry for the delay, I've had the ghodsbedamned flu. If it's
> any cosolation, this was only one of a long list of things that I
> haven't gotten done in the last week.

Excuses, Excuses!

Slacker!

> Oh, and welcome to the ward, BD. The fitting for the long sleeved
> jacket of office is this afternoon.

Thankee.....BTW, I'm a large.

>Hope you like the rubber walls.

Love 'em....I have two at home that fit rather well.

Um....you were talking about these, right? h**p://www.fleshlightvideos.net/

> [1] So dock my pay.

We'll vote on that later....or not.

Thanks Bud.
--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Mike T.

"Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
>> Number 51's belated welcome announcement has been finally added to the
>> site[1] Sorry for the delay, I've had the ghodsbedamned flu. If it's
>> any cosolation, this was only one of a long list of things that I
>> haven't gotten done in the last week.
>>

> Excuses, Excuses!
>
> Slacker!
>
>> Oh, and welcome to the ward, BD. The fitting for the long sleeved
>> jacket of office is this afternoon.
>>

> Thankee.....BTW, I'm a large.

A large WHAT?

Wait..that might be TMI, considering your name. Never mind.

Herzlich willkommen!

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI