Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Exam 70-536

Exam 70-536

=?Utf-8?B?a2F2d2l6YQ==?=

Ladies and gentlemen,
I want to sit for Exam 70-536 in exactly one month from now and I have just
bought a book by Donis Marshall, Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2005: The
Language.
Can I pass this exam by only studying this book?

=?Utf-8?B?cmFqZXNoLm5ldA==?=

I am also keen in earning this exam certification.

"Jamil Akbar" wrote:

> Wish you very best of luck. Tell me about the questions coz i m also going to
> do so.
>
> "kavwiza" wrote:
>
> > Ladies and gentlemen,
> > I want to sit for Exam 70-536 in exactly one month from now and I have just
> > bought a book by Donis Marshall, Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2005: The
> > Language.
> > Can I pass this exam by only studying this book?

=?Utf-8?B?SmFtaWwgQWtiYXI=?=