Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > ICONZ User?

ICONZ User?

~misfit~

I'm just filling out a form to get ICONZ Ezysurf and there is a field for
"Referrer Details" where it asks for their login or customer number. I don't
know if you get free credit or something for referring someone.

I'm faxing it off in about an hour, in any existing ICONZ subscriber wants
me to put their login or number there email me soon at misfit with orcon and
net with nz. <g> with ICONZ as the subject. You might get a credit or
something, as I said, I don't know.

Cheers,
--
~misfit~

Collector

~misfit~ said the following on 13/07/2004 13:33:
> I'm just filling out a form to get ICONZ Ezysurf and there is a field for
> "Referrer Details" where it asks for their login or customer number. I don't
> know if you get free credit or something for referring someone.
>
> I'm faxing it off in about an hour, in any existing ICONZ subscriber wants
> me to put their login or number there email me soon at misfit with orcon and
> net with nz. <g> with ICONZ as the subject. You might get a credit or
> something, as I said, I don't know.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> ~misfit~

Dam are you deserting the ship?

~misfit~

Collector wrote:
> ~misfit~ said the following on 13/07/2004 13:33:
>> I'm just filling out a form to get ICONZ Ezysurf and there is a
>> field for "Referrer Details" where it asks for their login or
>> customer number. I don't know if you get free credit or something
>> for referring someone.
>>
>> I'm faxing it off in about an hour, in any existing ICONZ subscriber
>> wants me to put their login or number there email me soon at misfit
>> with orcon and net with nz. <g> with ICONZ as the subject. You might
>> get a credit or something, as I said, I don't know.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> --
>> ~misfit~
>>

> Dam are you deserting the ship?

I've had enough of Telecom and I'm able to get wireless (I'm in Pukekohe)
through the "Wired Country" thing. 256K, all-you-can-eat for $65/month. $80
installation. Sounds good to me.

I'm 'cutting the copper', cancelling my land-line and going wireless and
Vodafone cell. Telecom have gone too far for my liking.

Oh well, nobody emailed me so I'm off to the postshop to fax in my form.

Later,
--
~misfit~

Nick

news:n3IIc.10351$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Collector wrote:
> > ~misfit~ said the following on 13/07/2004 13:33:
> >> I'm just filling out a form to get ICONZ Ezysurf and there is a
> >> field for "Referrer Details" where it asks for their login or
> >> customer number. I don't know if you get free credit or something
> >> for referring someone.
> >>
> >> I'm faxing it off in about an hour, in any existing ICONZ subscriber
> >> wants me to put their login or number there email me soon at misfit
> >> with orcon and net with nz. <g> with ICONZ as the subject. You might
> >> get a credit or something, as I said, I don't know.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> --
> >> ~misfit~
> >>

> > Dam are you deserting the ship?

> I've had enough of Telecom and I'm able to get wireless (I'm in Pukekohe)
> through the "Wired Country" thing. 256K, all-you-can-eat for $65/month.

$80
> installation. Sounds good to me.
>
> I'm 'cutting the copper', cancelling my land-line and going wireless and
> Vodafone cell. Telecom have gone too far for my liking.
>
> Oh well, nobody emailed me so I'm off to the postshop to fax in my form.
>
> Later,
> --
> ~misfit~

sure telecom will cope without you misfit

iconz Mark Robinson NZ Computing 7 05-20-2007 08:57 PM
ICONZ NNTP Server? Mauricio Freitas [MVP] NZ Computing 2 11-20-2005 10:10 AM
Anyone using ICONZ Ezysurf Wired Country? ~misfit~ NZ Computing 10 07-11-2004 01:35 AM
iconz gamers -[Myth]- NZ Computing 0 02-14-2004 11:32 PM
ICONZ Jetstream Dude NZ Computing 0 11-07-2003 11:43 AM

Advertisments