Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > I know this has been done to death

I know this has been done to death

Nick

But I've noticed how the price of office xp has dropped through the
floorboards on trade me. hmmmmm. Methinks theres a lot of dissapointed fast
buck merchants out there. lol